During the 14 weekly online modules, our experts will lead or participate in several interactive lectures that will provides students a hands-on training for some processing techniques to estimate geophysical parameters, as well as demonstrate synergies that exist among various ocean remote sensing datasets:
- Explore synergies using various remote sensing data
- Using satellite data to investigate ocean surface currents and transport
- How to monitor ocean waves from space and their interaction with currents.
- Wave-Current interaction: Internal waves from space
- Wave-Current interaction: How does ocean circulation impact waves?
- Sea ice extent, deformation and drift in the Arctic Ocean